Second Skin Audio

What are these SUBS?!?!

RyanRosier

Pull the subs out of the box and look at the exact model number that they are.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Pull the subs out of the box and look at the exact model number that they are.

That's the problem, can't. They arent mine. Someone's selling them dirt cheap, Im looking for resale value.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

...... it's pasted right on the dustcap man. Can't tell if they're HX2 or HE2 from that picture. The HX2 are the higher-end of the two. Above them both would have been the Power HX2. Also, Fosgate used this naming nomenclature for a couple years. However the older ones had an older RF symbol vs the oval shaped one here. Amps turned into that oval shape at the same time.

Older HX2

DCP01884.JPG

Anything special? No. Mid tier woofer from ~2003.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

if they are the hx2 (they look like it) they are some decent subs. i used to have a pair of them on 2k in my 3000gt and they got down and sounded good doing it. the hx2 line is one of my personal favorite from fosgate

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Upon closer inspection, they are 100% surely NEITHER of what has been mentioned, but rather the plain Punch HE. Almost bottom of their lineup (think they made a Punch Z too)

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-VMZyVnTweZU/p_575RFP3412/Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-HE-RFP3412.html

h575RFP3412DMT.jpeg

Zoom in. There's absolutely only two letters/symbols after "Punch".

If dirt cheap means 50 bucks including the amp and box, then sure. If it all works that is.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived