Second Skin Audio

waste of time

soniq

Its HIGHLY unlikely you are going to get louder than a well-designed ported box with either a t-line or a 4th order bandpass box.

Also, if all you know about your subs is their Fs is 30 Hz, and they are 10" subs, the only way you are going to end up with a well functioning bandpass box or t-line is with a LOT of trial and error. Assuming you don't destroy your subs in the process.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Its HIGHLY unlikely you are going to get louder than a well-designed ported box with either a t-line or a 4th order bandpass box.

Also, if all you know about your subs is their Fs is 30 Hz, and they are 10" subs, the only way you are going to end up with a well functioning bandpass box or t-line is with a LOT of trial and error. Assuming you don't destroy your subs in the process.

can you desing ported box ?

Do you want to get loud? Put those subs in a ported box.

it is not enough.A few years ago it would have been good

if I want to win , it would be for at least 150db 400w

You asked us, and you got a good answer. Seems like you know more than we do, good luck. If you get that 150 at 400 watts, slap a 4500.1 in it and set us a new street class world record boss.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I remember destroying some sa-12s in my first 4th order bandpass.

Didnt take long for the dustcaps to pop off, and not much longer after gluing those back on that the surrounds started to tear and a little bit of cone bendage.

They got nasty loud though for 2 600wrms 12s, but then again they also got raped by a saz4500 wired at .5, so maybe that was my problem. LOL

Do you want to get loud? Put those subs in a ported box.

it is not enough.A few years ago it would have been good

if I want to win , it would be for at least 150db 400w

You asked us, and you got a good answer. Seems like you know more than we do, good luck. If you get that 150 at 400 watts, slap a 4500.1 in it and set us a new street class world record boss.

^^^ this lol.... just this

Archived