Sundown Audio

Kicker ZX2500.1

RyanRosier

Are these amps any good? Do they stand up to the old stuff such as the ZR? Price of one in 10/10 cosmetic condition but used?

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

like miguels said you can get an amp that will put out more power in the same price range. if you are dead set on that amp its not a terrible amp. they do rated as long as you have the electrical to feed it.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

like miguels said you can get an amp that will put out more power in the same price range. if you are dead set on that amp its not a terrible amp. they do rated as long as you have the electrical to feed it.

Well he wants $300 for it with the control knob, and a 1.2 fared Directed Audio Cap and a 3 Fared Soundquest. Caps are just a bonus. But I'm looking from the aspect of making money. Buy and resale. If I picked this up for $275 with everything would it be a steal? Condition is great. And Functionality is perfect.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Are these amps any good? Do they stand up to the old stuff such as the ZR? Price of one in 10/10 cosmetic condition but used?

Amp is a beast and puts out rated plus change.Im running a 2500.1zx currently got it for 200.00. As long as you got electrical to back the amp up your good amp doesn't like going below 12v. 300.00 I would be running 2 right now :-)

Good deal, if i had the cash and knew where it was i'd buy it to keep lol.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

X2 get it and keep it. Awesome price. Want last at that price for sure. If you get it can you share a picture of it with us ?

Sorry just getting back to the forum today been busyyy here lately. But I've got some pics but didn't get it. He wouldn't go under $300 and like I said earlier (I think I did) I was looking at the chance to make money. On ebay I mean they're going a good $300-$500 it wasn't worth the risk to break even then pay the dang fee's and stuff from ebay and all that great jazz.

Good deal, if i had the cash and knew where it was i'd buy it to keep lol.

I wish I could have gotten it, just I have no room in a 03 Reg Cab Silverado to put that in let alone the leg room I'd lose to put in subs that could take it.

Archived