Any love for F150's?

lol, any love for fords? none whatsoever 8P Chevrolet all the way! totally biased but

I was just messing with bighoss because he tore out his wall.....

It's definitely difficult to em loud though.....(edit: we'll see though.....should be able to get plenty loud with what I'm working on right now) :peepwall:

I love my f150 but I'd trade it in a second for a 2014-15 silverado.

+1 on the silverado

I'm a macanic love working on all GM' s that's where I make all my money they are all shit still basic push rod motors . All I own are fords ,F150, mustang and escape.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I'm a macanic love working on all GM' s that's where I make all my money they are all shit still basic push rod motors . All I own are fords ,F150, mustang and escape.

I love fords, they all think they're fast until they get gapped by my 7 year old all motor chevy

Shit looks loud brah lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Thanks man ,gonna add another 10 this summer do u think I got a chance for 140db's or am I dreaming.

All I own are fords ,F150, mustang and escape.

im sorry to hear about that :P lol in all honesty to each his own... i too have caught myself looking over the odd ford pickup (all older)saying "wow, thats a nice job they did restoring it"........ theres plenty of LS swapped mustangs giving you blue oval guys a chance on race day :P and if u wanna get started on the whole turbo 6 look up the grand national.... we beat you too it lol and last but not least, thers nothing classier than a bowtie :rofl:

Not a turbo fan heat and oil not a good combo , nothing wrong with gm, parts are cheaper and easier to find. the new trucks look awesome just no a fan. I just work on a lot of them . I would never buy the ford eco boost motor it just can't be fun to work on when it's starts getting miles on it . It hasn't been around long enough yet.

there are a lot of old ford muscle cars with gm motors I understand that because they are way cheaper and make good power.Ford coyote motor is badass just to much money.

there are a lot of old ford muscle cars with gm motors I understand that because they are way cheaper and make good power.Ford coyote motor is badass just to much money.

Ill put my NA engine up against ANY na engine ford has

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived