traffic is a bitch now cant wait for more traffic next season.. my dentist is next to the lot their are building the stadium. so is home depot and target.. wonder if they will close that shopping center

dude.. the sheriff station is 1/4 mile if not less and we ave the highest murder rate in LA.. nothing stops criminals

With the kind of money that is going to be tied up in this believe me stuff will change in your area.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

max.. arent you like 35 minutes from Inglewood? its not bad of a drive. just take the 405 south and youre set.. the 105 will be jammed once the games start happening

I've always been a person that believes big cities need to have sports teams. NFL especially, it's good for the sport, good for the city and the fans get some love. GO CARDINALS!

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

max.. arent you like 35 minutes from Inglewood? its not bad of a drive. just take the 405 south and youre set.. the 105 will be jammed once the games start happening

Yeah, it's like a half hour drive for me. I'm really excited to to go a game here in LA. I get to watch other teams I like too.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived