They must have figured having three shitty teams in cali wasn't enough.

Bad move in my opinion.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They must have figured having three shitty teams in cali wasn't enough.

Bad move in my opinion.

Second biggest market in the country is always a bad move. One thing about this town is we don't tolerate losers, so the Rams better win and win fast.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

should have moved the raiders and kept rams in st luis.. but like alaways money talks and the rams owner is the second richest person in the NFL

if they build the stadium in Inglewood them im only 5 minutes away.. if its in carson im 10 minutes away so getting there wont be hard

should have moved the raiders and kept rams in st luis.. but like alaways money talks and the rams owner is the second richest person in the NFL

if they build the stadium in Inglewood them im only 5 minutes away.. if its in carson im 10 minutes away so getting there wont be hard

Man, I'm glad we got a team back here in LA. I wouldn't have cared if the raiders came back but some of their fans give them a bad name. Property value about to go up in inglewood.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Man, I'm glad we got a team back here in LA. I wouldn't have cared if the raiders came back but some of their fans give them a bad name. Property value about to go up in inglewood.

they are fixing the road here.. i know its not the city and the rams owner is paying for it.. regardless if the rams came or not he was fixing it because he wont get people to go there with shitty roads.. only bad thing is that inglewood is ghetto as fuck.. car thieves will now be employed every sunday

they are fixing the road here.. i know its not the city and the rams owner is paying for it.. regardless if the rams came or not he was fixing it because he wont get people to go there with shitty roads.. only bad thing is that inglewood is ghetto as fuck.. car thieves will now be employed every sunday

Can't be any worse than Detroit and I've never had a problem at any events I go to there.

You'll see a lot heavier police presence in that area now, it will be a good thing for you guys.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived