ShadeTreeMechanic Posted March 10, 2017 Author Report Posted March 10, 2017 Yeah thanks, it seems to make no difference which way the switch is. I am a little passed the one year warranty point so I am going to put it on the bench to see if it will still play in 4 channel mode. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
deathcards Posted March 10, 2017 Report Posted March 10, 2017 well shitty i honestly like these too. i am looking at a firebird with about the same color scheme i might have to keep these in mind for down the road first i have to make sure i runs good with 200k on the dial skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
moh.vze.com Posted March 10, 2017 Report Posted March 10, 2017 I had this same amp but I died on me without even blowing the built in fuses. Sonic didn't have any available for a replacement so I got store credit. DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
moh.vze.com Posted March 10, 2017 Report Posted March 10, 2017 Damn I was so happy when I got this PPI 900.4 amp. PPI quality going down the hill now a days or what? DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.