Display Wall Of L7's And Explaination

I see burnt voice coils in the pictures. The New L7's cone looks cool, but the basket looks about as ugly as my RD sonances basket. But People should careless. You never see the basket unless your an idiot and power mount them(invert), and good looking subs dont add db's lol

I see burnt voice coils in the pictures. The New L7's cone looks cool, but the basket looks about as ugly as my RD sonances basket. But People should careless. You never see the basket unless your an idiot and power mount them(invert), and good looking subs dont add db's lol

:huh: i dont agree with anything you just said :D

i like the sonance basket and although on the heavy side its a nice change of pace when faced with the exact same 12 spoke basket on 95% of quality woofers. I also don't see anything wrong with inverting your woofers- as long as everything is in phase and your basket is open enough to allow good airflow.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

the first 2 squares I had, I popped with audioblah A1500HCT "2000 rms 4000 peak" but more like 1000-1300 peak nasty. Clip light was red more than blue when wangin. second sub blew the OPTI2000D, not the other way around. 3rd sub the XX-Colossus, only because it was DOA when i got it and fried everything hooked up to it...only it started the process, so I took it off right away. Too late, damage was done, had to plug the sub in 2 or 3 times after resetiing breakers to blow it.

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Kicker/l715.11.wmv

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Kicker/l715.13.wmv

I agree, it's all sound, if it looks great too, then awesome, no invert for me...wanna see the cone excursion clearly and make my boxes as big as possible and usually inverting takes away from how big i can make it

IB3 22"

i think the new L7 looks sexy as hell

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

:huh: i dont agree with anything you just said :D

i like the sonance basket and although on the heavy side its a nice change of pace when faced with the exact same 12 spoke basket on 95% of quality woofers. I also don't see anything wrong with inverting your woofers- as long as everything is in phase and your basket is open enough to allow good airflow.

-Drew

The Sonances are ugly. I dont care what you say to be honest. They are a huge turnoff to buyers though. They were to me and then I got a sick deal on them. I find no need for inverting subs. You hear mechanical noise and its retarded as hell along with looks retarded as hell. I find it pointless of even haveing a box for them then.

I'll get ay pics of our new Toyota we did, 9 L7 12's install is awesome, some normal, some inverted, looks awesome as hell...and never said they added deebeez

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Archived