Jessica Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 and port area is? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
everybodyknowme Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I get what you're trying to do but like other have said you have left out a lot of variables ie port area Also you mention wanting to run that kicker at 1ohm. You can't do that with 4 dual 4's. It's either a final load of 8 or .5 ohms
BoomZoom808 Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I would have changed amps before changing subs in this case 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
poorfish88 Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I get what you're trying to do but like other have said you have left out a lot of variables ie port area Also you mention wanting to run that kicker at 1ohm. You can't do that with 4 dual 4's. It's either a final load of 8 or .5 ohms Wrong
everybodyknowme Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I get what you're trying to do but like other have said you have left out a lot of variables ie port area Also you mention wanting to run that kicker at 1ohm. You can't do that with 4 dual 4's. It's either a final load of 8 or .5 ohms Wrong what's wrong about this? Please tell
Jessica Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I get what you're trying to do but like other have said you have left out a lot of variables ie port area Also you mention wanting to run that kicker at 1ohm. You can't do that with 4 dual 4's. It's either a final load of 8 or .5 ohms um, you can do 2ohm with 4 d4's Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
poorfish88 Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 4 DVC 4 ohms subs can be wired to 2ohms
everybodyknowme Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I get what you're trying to do but like other have said you have left out a lot of variables ie port area Also you mention wanting to run that kicker at 1ohm. You can't do that with 4 dual 4's. It's either a final load of 8 or .5 ohms Wrong I meant final 2ohm or .5ohm
poorfish88 Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I get what you're trying to do but like other have said you have left out a lot of variables ie port area Also you mention wanting to run that kicker at 1ohm. You can't do that with 4 dual 4's. It's either a final load of 8 or .5 ohms Wrong I meant final 2ohm or .5ohm Did you see how quick someone thought they bought the wrong subs. Wildfire
gr8handogoatness Posted January 15, 2016 Report Posted January 15, 2016 I get what you're trying to do but like other have said you have left out a lot of variables ie port area Also you mention wanting to run that kicker at 1ohm. You can't do that with 4 dual 4's. It's either a final load of 8 or .5 ohms He's wanting to run it at 2 ohms which is where he will be with 4 dual 4 ohm coils in a series parallel circuit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.