2/0 Welding Cable - Special (Jan 25th-29th) $1.60ft

if the difference is negligible, why would anyone get more expensive ofc when they could get welding cable?

i guess what im getting at is what would be better and why, sky high ofc 2/0 or 2/0 welding cable?

Copper is copper.

Welding cable is copper and the 2/0 is comparable in size to the sky high 1/0.

I'll let you do the math on which is cheaper.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if the difference is negligible, why would anyone get more expensive ofc when they could get welding cable?

i guess what im getting at is what would be better and why, sky high ofc 2/0 or 2/0 welding cable?

Copper is copper.

are you serious dude, this is the cheapest ive ever seen. Show me some sky high 1/0 that even comes close to this price... or did you even take the time to read topic?

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

I think they are generally around the dame price. I found2/0 welding cable for just under $4 per foot. Thats same as shy high.

Didnt do much looking though

Same price? Just under 4 a foot? I take it you didnt read the original post either!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Copper is copper.

are you serious dude, this is the cheapest ive ever seen. Show me some sky high 1/0 that even comes close to this price... or did you even take the time to read topic?

Your reading comprehension is horrible...........

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think they are generally around the dame price. I found2/0 welding cable for just under $4 per foot. Thats same as shy high.

Didnt do much looking though

Same price? Just under 4 a foot? I take it you didnt read the original post either!

It's a promo. How much is it not on the promo? Did you read my post

$2.18 as of last week! Even Royal Exceleen 2/0 is currently $2.10

http://www.wireandsupply.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=58

Im sorry but there is really no comparison in price! 100' Knu Konceptz 1/0 was gonna cost me $437 shipped. I just got 160 feet 2/0 for $257 shipped. Even without promo cost 115' @$250 = free shipping. $200 cheaper. Yea Knu has way more thread count and look more appealing but welding cable is way more rugged and proves itself everyday in the working world!

Ok here yougo

Good for 223 amps at $2.87/foot

http://www.wireandcabletogo.com/2-0-Welding-Cable-Class-K.html

Ofc from knukonceptz is 375 at $3.50/foot

http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/power-wire/kolossus-fleks-kable/sp/kolossus-fleks-kable-10-black-powerground-wire/

If you needed say 600 amps worth youd need 3 runs (say 15 feet) of the welding cable ($130) and 2 for knu ($105).

Now $1.60/foot is fine but id rather have less runs

Your point is valid but you also have to consider someone who is new to large builds will more than likely order more than they actually need! Therefore it would probably pay off in the end to order more for cheaper...

Archived