it aint much... but it is a new car for me to do something with...

95neon.jpg

95 Neon 5 speed

pick it up saturday.. so.. i am going to shave it all the way around. maybe do a body kit. bigger rimms. take out the back seat, install either 2 12's or 4 15's.. use the back trunk area for amps. and another battery. so.. hope to have it going soon.

I need to put in a rod bearing kit in it, and couple small minor things..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

NEEDS MOAR COWBELL.

lmao.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

how hard was it to shave those handles?

not hard at all.. take off the inside door cover usually 9 screws. then you unhook the lever that goes from the door handle to the locking mechanism. take out the 2 small bolts that hold that door handle in place.

then once the door handle is out get some scrap metal and a bench grinder. hold the metal up to the hole where the door handle use to be, and see how much you need to shave off that peice of metal. then start grinding a little and go back to fit that peice.. it is a lot of grind and compare.. once it fits inside that hole tack it inplace. I never weld it completely cause the door will heat up and you can warp it. also wreck your paint job..

then i get some fiberglass and bondo to cover it.. sand it smooth.. and primer it. to see high and low spots.. and keep sanding.. once you are close to where you want it i use a fine sand paper to get me the rest of the way and then to smooth the look :) then primer it so you arent looking at fiberglass or bondo and you are done.

then you have to hook up a door popper to open the doors.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

not hard at all.. take off the inside door cover usually 9 screws. then you unhook the lever that goes from the door handle to the locking mechanism. take out the 2 small bolts that hold that door handle in place.

then once the door handle is out get some scrap metal and a bench grinder. hold the metal up to the hole where the door handle use to be, and see how much you need to shave off that peice of metal. then start grinding a little and go back to fit that peice.. it is a lot of grind and compare.. once it fits inside that hole tack it inplace. I never weld it completely cause the door will heat up and you can warp it. also wreck your paint job..

then i get some fiberglass and bondo to cover it.. sand it smooth.. and primer it. to see high and low spots.. and keep sanding.. once you are close to where you want it i use a fine sand paper to get me the rest of the way and then to smooth the look :) then primer it so you arent looking at fiberglass or bondo and you are done.

then you have to hook up a door popper to open the doors.

how hard is it to hook up a door popper ?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/