Jared Williamson Posted February 7, 2016 Report Posted February 7, 2016 Love the copper. Tuned in for sure
Smoove Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 sick work , tuned in 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
WrenchGuy Posted February 12, 2016 Author Report Posted February 12, 2016 Came up with a brainstorm for a display piece. I will get to more audio stuff shortly I promise lol
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 13, 2016 Report Posted February 13, 2016 Cool shit man, way cool. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
WrenchGuy Posted February 13, 2016 Author Report Posted February 13, 2016 Thanks. I basically have to touch on everything before the car goes in the shop come March. Then I can concentrate on getting pillars and doors body worked and covered.
WrenchGuy Posted February 24, 2016 Author Report Posted February 24, 2016 Startin to grind on the Pillars a little bit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.