XS Power

Ruh-roe...someone Poked The Hornets Nest

RF putting peak numbers on the "badge" of an amp a few years ago on some of the lower end amps was stupid, but RMS was always still stated pretty clearly as well. Although its retarded, Its not false advertising if that is in fact its "peak" numbers. If RF claimed that as RMS then it would be a problem. At least they stopped doing that...so no problem here.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

• 1 month later...

KINETIC the end...WTF they are pretty much all the same. JEZZ A BATTERY!

That's kindof like saying all amps are the same that are the same size or something. There are reasons that the D925 can supplement just as much or more power than the much larger KHC1400. . Or, if you compare the weight of the D3100 to the KHC2400. . the XS is good for like 4 or 5k supplement. .where the Kinetik is only good for about 2600 watts. .

www.xspowerbatteries.com

www.kinetikpower.com

What's inside and how it is put to use makes all the difference.

But, it's not up to me or you .. or any of us .. The better product will always prevail at the right price with the right marketing. . it's only a matter of time.

Edited by automediapro

the whole thing seems kinda stupid to me. seems like powermaster is a sore loser so they are suing the competition. but powermaster is on top already .. if your on top .... why would you even consider pulling shady stuff to shut down the competition ?

610EUROs

the whole thing seems kinda stupid to me. seems like powermaster is a sore loser so they are suing the competition. but powermaster is on top already .. if your on top .... why would you even consider pulling shady stuff to shut down the competition ?

from what i read, it was the other company being shady and saying that powermaster is giving false and misleading information

http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/batt...ase_revised.pdf

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I think anything that is about using the truth in advertising that has anything to do with 12volt is healthy!! I mean, we all know how specs really mean just about nothing because of the lack of standards. You know, they are available .. but those companies who claim 2400 watts is coming out of something with 40 amps of fuse .. lol Or, like these headunits that are 200 watts. . lol Seems they would get aweful hot with that small of heatsinks. . lol

Whatever. . as long as it is aimed at the truth in advertising I'm for it!

could be just me but i havnet seen any kinetik anything with powermaster on it at all. last i checked stinger had a kenetik battery no logo on their site

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I don't understand why people are hating on Powermaster for their lawsuit. Its not like their trying to say that are better than the rest all they are saying is they don't want other companies putting out bogus crap on them. Don't hate the player....hate the game.

This can be taken for everyone either side of the suit. To be fair :D

When I see that big juicy big mac on the side of the semi all nice and neat. Is that what I get, no a tiny ass thrown together artery closing 3 bites of bliss. So its every where , they should just worry about producing a good solid battery. And when people see they hold up over leading brands then they will be on top without all the BS. Its not cool to get free publicity exposure by or thru a law suit, and media based exposure from the (diss) of others. People will go with what they like or someone they know runs so I see no point.

I personally think its a my dicks bigger than your dick thing. Just my opinions. I will run whatever I can afford to be honest so I vote : don't care.

Chris @ MLA

Edited by missinglink

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

I heard someone make a comment on Realm of Excursion saying that Kinetik was the JL of batteries. I have to agree with that fully. It's just like JL, overpriced and doesn't perform as well as the competition's more affordable product. Also like JL in the fact that you are paying for the name. When you buy a Powermaster battery you are getting just that POWER, not some bullshit battery that claims that it will put out said amps or amp hours. When PM does thier ratings they do them right. Powermaster FTMFW!!!