LoudPackRacing Posted February 14, 2016 Report Posted February 14, 2016 I have a 2003 Honda civic coupe and will be redoing the entire system. Long story short I will be deadening my doors with cld, mlv, and ccf on the door panels. I listen to all rap so I want some components that will bring out the detail in the music get loud and have decent mid bass. I was looking at rainbow slc6.2, hat imagines , hertz hsk or image dynamic cxs.My budget is $350 for a pair
ckeeler11 Posted February 17, 2016 Report Posted February 17, 2016 All the ones you listed are a quality set. if possible i would demo them to see what sounds good to you. thats going to be the important thing.
LoudPackRacing Posted February 18, 2016 Author Report Posted February 18, 2016 All the ones you listed are a quality set. if possible i would demo them to see what sounds good to you. thats going to be the important thing. That's the problem where I live there are only a handful of good shops and most of them only carry brands such as pioneer, alpine, focal, etc.
reedal Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 I'd bet if you demoed some focals, you won't be disappointed. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Skullz Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 Really great set within your budget. http://store.12velectronics.com/imagine-i61-2v2-6-5-component-coaxial-speaker-set/ 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
LoudPackRacing Posted February 18, 2016 Author Report Posted February 18, 2016 Really great set within your budget. http://store.12velectronics.com/imagine-i61-2v2-6-5-component-coaxial-speaker-set/ I was having a hard time deciding between those and the rainbow slc6.2 pro which also go for the same price.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.