Power T2000 bd turn on buzz.

Robert North

This morning turned on cd player and When i did the sub amp T2000-bd makes a very loud buzzing noise through the subs. I turned it off immediately. Its the kind of noise that sounds like if i left it on. It would cook the subs. Tried it again with the rca's not plugged in. Same noise.

Is there a facility that can repair these amplifier or do i just send it back to Rockford for repair. If so, im fine with that. Just want to get it fixed.

Any ideas??

This morning turned on cd player and When i did the sub amp T2000-bd makes a very loud buzzing noise through the subs. I turned it off immediately. Its the kind of noise that sounds like if i left it on. It would cook the subs. Tried it again with the rca's not plugged in. Same noise.

Is there a facility that can repair these amplifier or do i just send it back to Rockford for repair. If so, im fine with that. Just want to get it fixed.

Any ideas??

nobs are dirty use some deoxit Contact Cleaner

Contact RF. They have a company that fixes the older amps.

Tech Support Customer Support

Phone (480) 967-3565
Fax (480) 967-8132
Toll-Free 1 -800-669-9899

• 1 year later...

Some amp repair shops wont touch RF.  Best bet is to send it in like Smoove recommended.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived