Second Skin Audio

10" Sub Advice Needed

Onelowgreek

Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money.

I had a pair of RF p2 10's on an alpine mrp m500 that got pretty damn loud for what it was, so to say low powered systems are a waste just shows your ignorance.

Didn't see the post earlier on, as i would have recommended RF subs as they are some really nice subs that most people overlook.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money.

I had a pair of RF p2 10's on an alpine mrp m500 that got pretty damn loud for what it was, so to say low powered systems are a waste just shows your ignorance.

Didn't see the post earlier on, as i would have recommended RF subs as they are some really nice subs that most people overlook.

I've never been a fan of RF for some reason don't think I would ever consider those subs even though I have heard good things about them recently from some friends

Here is a picture of the box installed, the carpet isn't terrible but probably wrap it to match E6D23FC1-CA7F-4E99-90CF-8FE86B2F9130_zps

I would it would match better. Would look sick if you mounted the sub inverted too since it looks like you have a white car.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Archived