Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

10" Sub Advice Needed


Onelowgreek

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money.

I had a pair of RF p2 10's on an alpine mrp m500 that got pretty damn loud for what it was, so to say low powered systems are a waste just shows your ignorance.

Didn't see the post earlier on, as i would have recommended RF subs as they are some really nice subs that most people overlook.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Why should he bother on a lower power install? Seems like a waste of time and money.

I had a pair of RF p2 10's on an alpine mrp m500 that got pretty damn loud for what it was, so to say low powered systems are a waste just shows your ignorance.

Didn't see the post earlier on, as i would have recommended RF subs as they are some really nice subs that most people overlook.

I've never been a fan of RF for some reason don't think I would ever consider those subs even though I have heard good things about them recently from some friends

Posted

Here is a picture of the box installed, the carpet isn't terrible but probably wrap it to match E6D23FC1-CA7F-4E99-90CF-8FE86B2F9130_zps

I would it would match better. Would look sick if you mounted the sub inverted too since it looks like you have a white car.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Nice looking sub how does it sound?

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Nice looking sub how does it sound?

No clue, still waiting on my wiring, heat shrink new 10 ton lug crimper and a few other goodies.

My amp just came in yesterday will post lots of pictures and video when I'm all done

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 662 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...