Trevelle Posted February 23, 2016 Author Report Posted February 23, 2016 yeah I see and as far as the fiaudio is has anyone had any issues? as far as the warranty etc
ChuckStakes Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 I have a 10" JL 10w7 in my car and I can say there a lot of Reasons to buy this sub. I was lucky enough to grab mine for $380. But It kind of sounds like you're looking for output. If that is the case don't waste money on them. The W7s have a signature sound I think and that is what you buy them for. The Fi Q would probably be a better choice and way cheaper. Even the SSDs would be great. And handle a decent amount more power. I love my JL but there are times I WANT more. They do blend so well though. Whatever floats your boat
ChuckStakes Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 Sorry for so many posts my tablet kept giving error messages. But X2 on the BLs
boom50cal Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 he's voting for the BL's lol On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Irocthestreetz Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 a guy wants to sell me 2 for $800 and I thought on it but then I wanted to try out Soundqubed HDC3.112Pretty different subs. The w7 are made to be musical and loud. The hdc315 is just freaking loud. I love my hdc315 for the power bUT not with the sound quality
Irocthestreetz Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 If it was me I would be looking at the Ascendant Audio Havoc or the Fi Q.. Are these musical as the w7? I'm looking for a sq woofer that will spit out spl Those are my choices and doesnt cost nearly as much as the w7 Edit: Fi Q http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/q-series-q12/ AA Havoc http://ascendantaudio.com/products/havoc/
Keith77 Posted February 23, 2016 Report Posted February 23, 2016 If it was me I would be looking at the Ascendant Audio Havoc or the Fi Q.. Are these musical as the w7? I'm looking for a sq woofer that will spit out spl Those are my choices and doesnt cost nearly as much as the w7 Edit: Fi Q http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/q-series-q12/ AA Havoc http://ascendantaudio.com/products/havoc/ Yes these are both very musical.. You can't go wrong with either one. Edit: At 1500w rms they can take power and get loud while sounding great. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Trevelle Posted February 23, 2016 Author Report Posted February 23, 2016 ok so when you guys mean they are musical are you saying that it will sound good playing pretty much anything as in good all around?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.