Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

jl w7 12" pros Vs cons


Trevelle

Recommended Posts

Posted

You could fit two w7 13s in that accord. I have two in a ported box built specifically to fit in that trunk. If you live near Cleveland OH, I'll give you a good deal.

The y don't get much love on this site but they are good subs. The main gripe with them is the cost vs power handling you get. All in all though, it's a well designed, great sounding sub, just not the best if you want to run a ton of power.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

He nailed it. Overal decent woofer it's just not going to be what it's not. And what most people who buy them think they are. My suggestion is to take a stroll across the forum and you'll see lots of options in that price point

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I mean I want something that I know I can pound the hell out of and very reliable too I like to have more then enuff amp just in case I want to upgrade subs but if I find the right setup ill be satisfied just looking for opinions on something lol

Posted

SoundQubed subs have been pretty good for me, I really like my SoundQubed HDC310. I keep finding more brands that I like and want to try more. The only way to get a good opinion of a brand is to just try it out and see how you like it... Everyone has their preferences to subs, not everyone likes the same.

I'd also suggest checking out brands like Fi Audio, DC Audio, Sundown Audio, Incriminator Audio, and American Bass are a few others that have great products.

Posted

You can reliably pound any decent subwoofer as long as you don't overpower them.

I think the W7 isn't the woofer you are looking for.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3001 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...