Jump to content

Hertz hsk-165 or Audison AVK6


baron_of_bass

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not trying to make this a vs thread, and I would really only like opinions from people that have played with either. I know both are very similar and both companies are owned by elettromedia. I'm simply asking your impression of the pair you've played with. If you ran either, did you run then active or passive? I'm planning on running them passive, so how did you feel about them with the X-over? Im more interested in the midbass they produce, that is a big factor for me. I'm sure the tweeter is stout on both. Mods if you guys feel this thread breaks the rules in anyway, I'm sorry, feel free to lock it up.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

What stang said.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

To be very honest, I'd go with whichever you get a better deal on. Im partial to Hertz,,,,

I know you have the hsk's. I figured they'd be the same, I've jest heard the hertz produce a more lifelike midbass.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi, newbie here. I'm looking to build something in my Acura tl.

The installer recommend hertz hsk 165. I've never heard them personally but read good reviews. I'm really looking for something loud, I'd like to be heard coming down block( that kinda loud). I was thinking to go with beyma because I've heard them personally and really like them. So my question is how loud do these hertz get? Would you be heard coming up block ? I'm looking for that clear voice sound. The videos I've seen makes me think these hertz are like Bose. Ppl say you don't even need a sub with them that's how much bass comes out. I'm not looking for that. Strictly voice, I'll be running a sub that I want to deal with all the bass, not my interiors.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Posted

I run all hertz here. The only speakers that are not are the JL ZR midbass. The HSK are very lifelike and detailed. The Audison same speaker different badge. Have connection for the 6.5 xl hsk for 399.00 till saturday. The crossovers are very well made with quality components also. Not your cheap build house quality.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

Hi, newbie here. I'm looking to build something in my Acura tl.

The installer recommend hertz hsk 165. I've never heard them personally but read good reviews. I'm really looking for something loud, I'd like to be heard coming down block( that kinda loud). I was thinking to go with beyma because I've heard them personally and really like them. So my question is how loud do these hertz get? Would you be heard coming up block ? I'm looking for that clear voice sound. The videos I've seen makes me think these hertz are like Bose. Ppl say you don't even need a sub with them that's how much bass comes out. I'm not looking for that. Strictly voice, I'll be running a sub that I want to deal with all the bass, not my interiors.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

From what I got, it seems like you want more of a pro audio speaker.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

@ baron_bass,

Yes I guess. Are you familiar with beymas ?

Na my man, I've never played with pro audio stuff. Sorry

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Hi, newbie here. I'm looking to build something in my Acura tl.

The installer recommend hertz hsk 165. I've never heard them personally but read good reviews. I'm really looking for something loud, I'd like to be heard coming down block( that kinda loud). I was thinking to go with beyma because I've heard them personally and really like them. So my question is how loud do these hertz get? Would you be heard coming up block ? I'm looking for that clear voice sound. The videos I've seen makes me think these hertz are like Bose. Ppl say you don't even need a sub with them that's how much bass comes out. I'm not looking for that. Strictly voice, I'll be running a sub that I want to deal with all the bass, not my interiors.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Hertz being compared to Bose is shit being compared to fudge. lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1090 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...