So since I've gotten my diamondboxx the bluetooth has been a little off . Have any other boxx owners noticed any issues with Bluetooth ? I can't get more than 10-15 feet from mine without it cutting out . If my phones In my pocket and I turn away from the boxx it cuts out . If someone stands between myself, and the boxx it cuts out .

IT does not matter where I am with it ,so interference is unlikely I guess. Its also strange that my bluebudsx headphones stay connected at Very long distances, so I'm guessing it's not my phone . Another weird thing is that when the boxx is in between songs, or just on with the volume up there is a very noticeable digital sound for lack of a better discription . Is that just how they are ,or is mine having an issue ? I tried emailing diamondboxx yesterday ,and today but I haven't recived a reply .

I noticed with mine if I go through my house it is bad with reception, but I have never used anything else with bluetooth other than a very high end logitech headset, and only into the other room. I have noticed though, which I believe is my PC's fault, but it has very hard times connecting to it. I really think that is my wifi/BT adapter for my pc being shitty.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I noticed with mine if I go through my house it is bad with reception, but I have never used anything else with bluetooth other than a very high end logitech headset, and only into the other room. I have noticed though, which I believe is my PC's fault, but it has very hard times connecting to it. I really think that is my wifi/BT adapter for my pc being shitty.

I took mine up to the woods to cut firewood , and I had the same issue . I'm connecting with either a galaxy s5 or iPhone 5 . Another funny anomaly is my wife's s5 ,and mine can connect to the boxx at the same time . I'm playing music one day ,and I can hear her stupid bubble pop game too .

Let's see if we can get the man in.

It not a huge deal . Just wondering if that's how they are . Like mine if you have the volume over half and no music playing you can hear beeping and booping ,lol . You can hear it at lower volume too ,but you have to get close to the speaker . Once the music begins it sounds beautiful. Sooo ???

I took mine up to the woods to cut firewood , and I had the same issue . I'm connecting with either a galaxy s5 or iPhone 5 . Another funny anomaly is my wife's s5 ,and mine can connect to the boxx at the same time . I'm playing music one day ,and I can hear her stupid bubble pop game too .

I have had that happen so many times I unpaired my PC and the box. I would play music off of my phone, turn my pc on and here the boop boop for it connecting. Worst is, if I am jamming, that's really loud lol.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I have had that happen so many times I unpaired my PC and the box. I would play music off of my phone, turn my pc on and here the boop boop for it connecting. Worst is, if I am jamming, that's really loud lol.