Greg78 Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 The vehicle is a 89 pathfinder and I dont know the dimensions but the width of the pathfinder is 40 inches in the back
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 Edit...nvm. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
audiofanaticz Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 With only two 3" ports that box posted a picture of might as well be sealed. I said this a few weeks ago in a thread for 2 hdc18s in ruffly a 17cubic foot box only I said 2 4inch ports or 2 6inch ports is too little and you might as well run sealed and I got flamed by madvibes... lulz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202957-box-build-for-a-sq-30-18s-2/
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 I said this a few weeks ago in a thread for 2 hdc18s in ruffly a 17cubic foot box only I said 2 4inch ports or 2 6inch ports is too little and you might as well run sealed and I got flamed by madvibes... lulz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202957-box-build-for-a-sq-30-18s-2/ Lol, yeah. Touchy subject I guess. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Thizz719 Posted March 19, 2016 Author Report Posted March 19, 2016 Joe x do I put the 45s in the enclosure too?
Joe X Posted March 20, 2016 Report Posted March 20, 2016 Yes if you can do them very well, here's how they are done: If you don't have the tool to cut perfectly better leave them out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.