This Guys Comment..?

I hope he is trolling. If not then I would recommend he gets a fire extinguisher.

Kinda what I was thinking

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Where does he think the amperage is going? Up in smoke? Maybe eventually.... Lmao

Think that alt there would be any good though? lol

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

He is saying you don't need to upgrade your battery cables to run this higher amp alt. I suspect he is the one selling it or he is drunk or both. Regardless thats a clueless statement. ..........................Ryan please tell me you were watching the Justin Beiber video to make fun of him, LOL.

:lol::rofl: didn't notice the Justin Bieber video open

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

He is saying you don't need to upgrade your battery cables to run this higher amp alt. I suspect he is the one selling it or he is drunk or both. Regardless thats a clueless statement. ..........................Ryan please tell me you were watching the Justin Beiber video to make fun of him, LOL.

I wondered if anyone would catch that, honestly no. I used to hate the guy to hate him, but alot of his newer stuff is prett decent. I like the acoustics and vocals so I was checking out a live performance, I gotta give it to him. He has a set of pipes.

Archived