Ms. Jones (member) Want To F*#king Explain Yourself?

She has a nice ass though :D

how dare you. she is a piece of shit and probably a dude really posing as a girl!!!! I oughta drop the hamma on you just for saying that!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

how dare you. she is a piece of shit and probably a dude really posing as a girl!!!! I oughta drop the hamma on you just for saying that!

looks like you and the other members need a copy of the rules.

Hey Welcome to The Forums.

We understand that people like differrent things (differrent strokes for differrent folks), but that doesnt mean you can just post whatever you want whenever you want, some of it is getting really old.

We Are going to be Policing The Forum Rather Strictly on certian Subjects, so to help you I am going to Build a list of things That We find to be Questionable Content.

1. Sexual Content

2. Political Content/Discussions (all they do is start arguments/fights)

3. Drug Content

4. Illegal Activities

5. Nudity

6. Member Bashing/ Website Bashing

7. Im sure more will be added as we go along

Now lets talk about this list.

Sexual Content

Yes I know this is a Predomaniantly Male Forum and thats great, but we cannot allow you to post sexual content of any kind, All Kinds Of Differrent People come to this site to read, learn and have a good time, not looking for Pron or Pron like content, posting sexually explicit content will get you Banned, you'll recieve 1 warning everytime you do it, on the 3rd warning you'll get teh Hamma.

Drug Content

We just dont need to see or hear about this subject, what you do @ your house is your business, I dont condone or look down on anyone for it, but this isnt the place to talk about it, There are many, many reasons why NOT to talk about this subject on this forum, here is the main REASON not to talk about it, if you do you will be suspended for 1 week on the first warning then you will get banned if you do it agian.

Illegal Activities

Do I even need to Say anything about this?

No sharing MUSIC files, programs, Movies. you know about RIAA?

if its Illegal and You know it, leave it at the door We dont wanna Hear about it.

This is a Serious offence I doubt you'll get a warning.

Nudity

Like I said before we're a predomaniantly male community but that doesnt give you any rigt to post nudity in any way.

Same punishments as Posting Sexuall Content.

Member Bashing and Website bashing

it Happens on just about every forum I have ever been on, and I dont really care for it, most dont ut there are a few people that like to do it, and thats fine, do it elsewhere, you'll get a warning the first time, then a week suspension for it, and if you still want to do it, you'll be banned.

Website Bashing Will not be tolerated, if sometihing bad is going down on another website dont bring it here, we are not involved nor do we want to be involved, please do not bash other websites on this forum it will get you teh Hamma.

if you have any problems or suggestions with or for these rules let us know.

Team SMD

if she is posing an issue, then ban her, name calling wont get results.

do it!!!!!!!!!!!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

looks like you and the other members need a copy of the rules.

if she is posing an issue, then ban her, name calling wont get results.

hmm yeah whatever dude she is no longer a member so I can say whatever the hell I want to about "her".

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

WTF!!!!!!!!

Damn Bro. Your at straight celeberity status. Fools trying to be like you. Can't go anywhere without someone knowing you. People now trying to front that they are you. The price of fame man........ IT SUCKS!!!!!!

Ouch.

Loopholes FTW!

corrupt mods for FTW :D:ph34r:

by the way its perfectly fine if you guys wanna "bash" a member that has just had teh hammer dropped......you gotta be a real douche to be banned from here so why would i give a damn :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916