WTB: PPI art series A1200.2

effing matt

bidding has to start somewhere....

why ask to start a bid if you are going to get offended at the first bids then say PM me serious offers

so you were just talking out your ass about the bids????

*noted*

don't take anything you say seriously

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Where in the hell did you find that?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

why ask to start a bid if you are going to get offended at the first bids then say PM me serious offers

*noted*

Bidding started and I didn't like the numbers, so to clear the air I posted a number. Rather than waste time with numbers that won't even roll me out of bed I staed where I was at with price. You don't like the response that's fine, kiss my ass and take that serious.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Where in the hell did you find that?

Me?

No the one effing Matt .... To find all that gear

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

A1200................one day

rainbow-drool_zpsinxpwnx1.jpg

eBay prices are ridiculous for old PPI lately.

Like Keith stated, some FB groups would probably be your best bet, plus those people would be enthusiasts and treat the equipment better with shipping and all.

eBayers will just toss it in a box and not care.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

*noted*

Bidding started and I didn't like the numbers, so to clear the air I posted a number. Rather than waste time with numbers that won't even roll me out of bed I staed where I was at with price. You don't like the response that's fine, kiss my ass and take that serious.

You could have just cut out the BS and put a price on it last night and you would have had the money by now. When you asked for bids, you left yourself open to get low balled.

Rolex doesn't need money, have you seen his gun collection?

I took his post as if you want it you better throw up a crazy dollar amount or its not going anywhere.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

*noted*

Pull them pants down and shove that amp up there while you at it..... and i am serious

still looking where you stated where you were at with the price all I see is you crying about how you didnt like it and to PM you so that puts you where with the price?

not like you or I care nor would I buy it off you anyways

laters

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived