Sonic Electronix

American made car audio products.

no such thing as 100% made in america , what matters is the quality and customer service.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

no such thing as 100% made in america , what matters is the quality and customer service.

Maybe not in this industry but there absolutely are things that are 100% American made.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The best we can do now days are products designed with American ingenuity and assembled with American labor. There should be plenty of quality products like this to choose from.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

You can't get parts like transistors, caps, diodes, etc ... I completely "made in America". I'm not sure exactly what parts, just using what I posted as an example.

But as long as they meet the builder's high demands ... There's not much else they can do.

I know the amplifiers I run are built and tested before shipping here in Mississippi and Oklahoma. Tested again here in Mississippi only minutes before boxing up and shipped to the customer. And sometimes, Ray is on the phone with the customer at the time of testing.

If it Is made in America, and can be used in their amplifiers that pass his recommendations ... They are used in those amplifiers.

That's the quality I'm looking for. Proudly custom hand built and tested amplifiers in the good ole USA.

Im not brand boasting or bragging on Linear Power ...

Just a very satisfied customer.

thanks WL...................I will check them out. http://www.linearpower.com/index.html

Fire wood ?

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Maybe not in this industry but there absolutely are things that are 100% American made.

I work on cars and even the boxes the parts come say made in like indonisia

Would you guys really want all your parts made in the U.S when u see how lazy americans are.shit we probably wouldn't be posting shit here all these computers were made in china.

Not all Americans are lazy man, maybe you are just assuming they are because of your own laziness but I assure you I bust my fucking ass on a daily basis to make my money as do many others.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yes firewood. Good old fashioned bust your ass to heat your home firewood. Lazy we are not!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived