Fun, Reliable Daily $12-15K Range

My fit does 0-60 in about 20 seconds. Fun as hell around corners once you can actually get up to speed.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yamaha Mt-09/Fz-09. Leaves you with enough money for decent gear and a winter beater if it snows where you live. Also 40ish mpg's

EDIT: Swype

do you own one? my friend has the fz09.. it has lots of torque on the low end but lacks on the high end.. its a nice wheelie machine.. his gas mileage is not in the 40mpg.. its around the same as my fz1 maybe a bit better

lmfao at a fusion being fucking quick

Well... To be fair the 2017 model is going to have a 325hp and 350tq model O.O

Nah, that's still fucking slow. Nothing beats his vette

im sure his vette is fast.. dont know if its the fastest but its fast enough

I have an 08 fz1. Test rode the fz-09 several times last summer, was REALLY close to pulling that trigger on it. I really liked it, it's a good bike. But I really like my 1 and just couldn't see parting with it, and the wife won't let me have 2 bikes. So I chose the one that's already paid for.

Edit: mine with pipes, intake, and 1tooth smaller main sprocket I'm getting just about 30mpg

I have an 08 fz1. Test rode the fz-09 several times last summer, was REALLY close to pulling that trigger on it. I really liked it, it's a good bike. But I really like my 1 and just couldn't see parting with it, and the wife won't let me have 2 bikes. So I chose the one that's already paid for.

Edit: mine with pipes, intake, and 1tooth smaller main sprocket I'm getting just about 30mpg

i have same year bike and its a beast after 6k rpm.. the pipe and dynojet really wakes it up

im like 32 mpg if i dont dog it

if you got the cash let me check if i can get someone who can get you in the repo auctions.. they charge $100 and they bid for you.. you need dealer licence to get repo auctions

Archived