So the 1200.1's wont do rated ? May want to do a little research before making such claims.

Not to mention they will take .5 strapped daily, which is what I have them right now. the L5's don't get stinky after 45seconds of playing. Don't even get stinky or hot after 15minutes of playing. Been there, done that, no smell.

Just because a product has a bad rap from a few, doesn't mean they will from all. L7's would take it easier for sure, but so will the L5's. they will also be a little more efficient then the L7's. Been proven.

2.jpg

Just thought I would throw out a little more info I recieved. Sense alot of people base numbers on fuse rateings, which they aren't always true.

The old cadence A7 was a 1400rms amp with 2 40 amp fuses and that has been tested alot over the yrs and is known to do more actual 15?? rms.

Think about that for a little bit, I am sure the 1200.1's do there rated and more. We will see when clamped this weekend.

2.jpg

Just thought I would throw out a little more info I recieved. Sense alot of people base numbers on fuse rateings, which they aren't always true.

The old cadence A7 was a 1400rms amp with 2 40 amp fuses and that has been tested alot over the yrs and is known to do more actual 15?? rms.

Think about that for a little bit, I am sure the 1200.1's do there rated and more. We will see when clamped this weekend.

This is a build log, not a chat room. Start your own thread about your 1200.1 and post your info there because I'd definitely like to see a test of an amp that can make 1500watts with only 80a of current draw just not here.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

i dunno...

i think galaticmonkey knows his shit!

and i have been in a vehicle with l7s that after 10 minutes of playing smelled like they were gonna catch fire

I have a 15" L7 on 1500 + rms daily and its been taking it for 6 month and there never been any smell. And stay with my system cranked up!

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

cool, should be fun...what are you going to cover the box with?

kinda wish I lived in a more rural area so I could afford to have enough land to build a little work shop/garage on....

I'm really worried about the welfare of those L7s

So the 1200.1's wont do rated ? May want to do a little research before making such claims.

Not to mention they will take .5 strapped daily, which is what I have them right now. the L5's don't get stinky after 45seconds of playing. Don't even get stinky or hot after 15minutes of playing. Been there, done that, no smell.

Just because a product has a bad rap from a few, doesn't mean they will from all. L7's would take it easier for sure, but so will the L5's. they will also be a little more efficient then the L7's. Been proven.

My brothers 12" l7 got smelly on about 900wrms+ with the gains set with a multimeter (06 model) the 08 took it a lil better but after about 10m around full-tilt they got mighty smelly.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

This is a build log, not a chat room. Start your own thread about your 1200.1 and post your info there because I'd definitely like to see a test of an amp that can make 1500watts with only 80a of current draw just not here.

Will do. Just letting the ones that doubt know.

I will post up the results after this weekend. G/L on the build.

2.jpg

Archived