Second Skin Audio

SSA Evil 15

MrSevs

hell i bet you can smoke any sub on 100 watts know matter what the sub is rated for if you clip the shit out of it. great sub choice. good amp choice. take pics.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Just remember even with it only being on a 3k amp you can still smoke that sub.

Gotta be the Debbie downer haha

This is true though. Make sure you have it in a good enclosure, which based on the specs you listed would be good. If you're going to throw more power at it though, you might want to shrink the box some. And make sure you dial everything in correctly so you're not sending a clipped signal to the sub. Good luck!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Moar power

I was tempted to upgrade to an SCV4000D but figured I would stay with my SCV3000D being that it will be for daily use. Who knows though... I just might later on.

The 3000 is good to start with. The 4000 is a perfect match. I dont know if your on a budget. But if you have the 3k , make it hammer now and get a 4k later.

That is kind of what I was thinking.

I have a DD1 and will set my filters based on what I came up with on WinISD. I also plan on setting my amp with track 3 on my DD1 so I dont introduce to much music that might create clipping.

MrSevs ^^^^^^^^^^ what he said. your probably gonna want to test your infra/subsonic filter around 24-25 just to be a little safer if your playing boosted tracks. Don't play waaaay below tuning. And make sure gains are set properly

In WinISD I came up with ssf at 27 and my LP at 60. I will also be using my DD1 to set amp gains... thinking of using track 3.

Gotta be the Debbie downer haha

This is true though. Make sure you have it in a good enclosure, which based on the specs you listed would be good. If you're going to throw more power at it though, you might want to shrink the box some. And make sure you dial everything in correctly so you're not sending a clipped signal to the sub. Good luck!

That was what I was thinking. Right now I have a ZV4 15 with this amp in a box at 30hz and that is 3.5cuft. I made sure to set my gains with my DD1 and ssf and Lp with a CC1. The sub slams but I am seeing what all this noise is with the Evil sub and decided to pick one up. If I like it I will keep it and sell the ZV4.

Music can contain clipping, most modern stuff will.

I have encountered that even with some local radio station music.... I dont wanna throw away a lot of money due to carelessness so I try my best to run everything safely. Plus all you help out tons!!!!

Archived