05 Tacoma XRunner Build, Sundown, Singer, XS Power

built the amp rack and installed the 150.4's along with one d3400. will clean up the mess and tidy up the wires later.

0420161342_HDR.jpg

0421161602_HDR.jpg

Got some more wood, 1.5" thick. thinking about building my box out of it.

0419161013a.jpg

Wanted to hear how the doors sounded, so dd-1'd the amps and recorded a short clip. Sorry for the crappy quality and shakiness. Video does no justice, they sound awesome in person. Also, not at a very high volume or else my neighbors will be complaining.

https://youtu.be/7IHUZz1Bg6c

Love the color on the truck, now I see why JP painted his tahoe that color lol

Im jelly on the wood hookup, that should help greatly!

It seems like most build logs Ive seen in the past few days have been all using KNU deader. How do you like it? I have a ton of fatmat, it looks quite similar

Love the build, All Sundown gear and Lithium, exactly what i have been thinking about doing myself lately...=O

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Love the color on the truck, now I see why JP painted his tahoe that color lol

Im jelly on the wood hookup, that should help greatly!

It seems like most build logs Ive seen in the past few days have been all using KNU deader. How do you like it? I have a ton of fatmat, it looks quite similar

Thank you! Yeah, I'm ecstatic bout the wood. Saved me a ton of $$ :D lol

The KNU deadener does what it should. Works great for blocking out unwanted road noise. My truck had very poor factory sound barrier. Before I installed the deadener, I could hear every little thing going down the road. After installing the KNU, it's gotten a lot quieter. I got the 80 mils stuff, but KNU also makes some a little thicker at 100 mils. Butyl rubber backing and priced very well, can't beat it!

Love the build, All Sundown gear and Lithium, exactly what i have been thinking about doing myself lately...=O

Thank you! I live about 5 miles from Sundown HQ. My local Sundown dealer (which happens to be right next door to Sundown), worked out a great deal with me so I couldn't pass up on the gear :D

Then I got the Lithium on sale through Droppin Hz. Just couldn't let it pass up either, works out perfectly for me since my truck doesn't have too much room for larger agm batts. :D

You ought to get yourself a lithium or a couple, if space is an issue.

Archived