BoomZoom808 Posted April 18, 2016 Report Posted April 18, 2016 I have a 2010 Mazda 3 S 2.5L hatchback and I am looking at swapping the factory HU to a Pioneer DEH-X9600bhs Looks like in order to do this and retain the factory steering wheel controls, LCD display for MPG/ Distance to empty ect... I will need to purchase PAC RP4-MZ11, Crutchfield is saying that it will not work with my vehicle because it does not have a CANBUS radio? PAC's website lists it as compatible with the 2010 Mazda 3 series. I know a lot of time Crutchfield is full of shit because they try to make it easy as possible for someone who has never done an install. Just wondering if anyone has installed a Radio pro for the a 2010 Mazda 3 and can can verify their claims? I will probably purchase and verify myself but if anyone knows stop me now. thx 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 18, 2016 Report Posted April 18, 2016 Being a 2010 I'd bet it probably has a canbus system, I trusted what the pac website listed for my car and it was correct. I retained my factory steering wheel controls and such with the harness they recommended. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
BoomZoom808 Posted April 18, 2016 Author Report Posted April 18, 2016 Being a 2010 I'd bet it probably has a canbus system, I trusted what the pac website listed for my car and it was correct. I retained my factory steering wheel controls and such with the harness they recommended. I have a radio pro in my Dodge Magnum and they are fucking great I know they are the way to go I think Ill just order it and do a write up either way 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
notorious97200 Posted April 21, 2016 Report Posted April 21, 2016 Get the adaptor from Pioneer. They are available. I think it may be the same for some Hondas. I drive a 2014 CX-5 and I kept my steering wheel control. I wanted to buy a PAC first, then I found the Pioneer connector. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
BoomZoom808 Posted April 25, 2016 Author Report Posted April 25, 2016 Get the adaptor from Pioneer. They are available. I think it may be the same for some Hondas. I drive a 2014 CX-5 and I kept my steering wheel control. I wanted to buy a PAC first, then I found the Pioneer connector. I already installed the PAC can you link to the Pioneer? 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.