Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
37 minutes ago, Mitchaford said:

I'm done with BTC/LTC. 

I put a bit of money into ethereum back when it was $10 about a year ago. Now its $300 per coin. 

Haven't cashed out yet but I'm going to need to soon just because school payment is coming for next semester. 

I'm always on the lookout for new e-currencies. Even if its cents now per coin. In 1,2,3 years time it could catch on and be $100 per coin. Or it could disappear and I lose my money. 

 

IMO, coinbase is crap. Back in 2015 when I had my btc in there, I cashed out and got backhanded by some hidden fees out of nowhere.Not sure if its like that now. I see they have their transfer fees around 1.5% - 4%.

 

 

I lost $750 when BTC-e went down.

Tokens are out on Wex... but it's kinda dumb and sketchy.

 

Anyways, check out Siacoin. If you put $1000 in it now... You might just get a nice surprise one day. I'm expecting nothing for two years, but ya never know. Coinbase is shit. 

Posted
2 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Where do you guys do ur trading(if thats the right term)? I was checking out bitfinex but it says something about usd payments not working at the moment and no idea when it will be able to work.

Unfortunately, the easiest way to start is Coinbase, then transfer to other exchanges like Wex. 

Look into Gemini tho. 

Posted
10 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

What is wex? I googled it and it looks like some payment system and deals with fuel? Was that the wrong wex?

wex.nz is the url

.nz is for New Zealand I believe

It's the new BTC-e

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3367 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...