8 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Stupid crazy lol. It went above 19k earlier today, for a short while. Are u trading or experimenting at all with cryptos yet?

Nope, I've been watching it all closely just because its interesting but its not a risk im willing to take.

The price swings are way too wild for my blood.

Only takes a minute to lose it all..

I do however wish i would have bought some when it was really cheap, could have made a small fortune.

But nobody ever expected it to get to where its at right now either though so i would have never guessed that the potential to make hundreds of thousands of dollars on it existed when it was at a few hundred each.

The speculators have destroyed whole countries economies in the past though so don't be surprised if they destroy the value of cryptos too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Bitcoin back up to the 19Ks. So far ive made about $950 worth of bitcoin back on usitech with the price of bitcoin right now. Rollin along nicely. All that bitcoin im reinvesting it back into usitech to compound everything and make my 1% daily return larger. %1 of 100k is alot more than 1% of 5k. The more you got compounding the better. 

You realize that stinks of a ponzi scheme right?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Damn coinbase does suck lol, because of the fees mainly. 3.99% fee (cost me about $27 off the top of my $700 pruchase)to purchase coins on their site. Then another $33 fee to send coins elsewhere. Sent out lil over $600 worth of btc so it cost around $33. Also another equally bad thing is their prices for btc, its about 1k higher than coinmarketcap prices. Wanted to get some while its low tho, so i just went and tried it. Dont think ill do that again lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived