Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Learn a trade or skill that will always have a need for such as welding, electrical and mechanical work, medical, things like that. Even if you don't end up working in those lines you'll always have a fallback plan. That was the best advice that was given to me that my dumbass never followed.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Why me?

I'm actually broke 90% of the time lol.

I am currently working in an oil change shop full time, I also make money on the side doing various jobs, I also buy and sell stuff when I can make money on it.

Im trying to pick up a second full time job working midnight's too.

Long story short, You don't want to live like me lol.

No, thats why you dont want to live in Detroit lol, right now we are trying to find someone to work with me after the guy Im training transfers to Louisiana but no one really want to put in the hours, zero experience and they would start in the at around $60-65k a yr. I tried to get a couple guys that I used to work with to come over but they would rather work 40 hrs a week and make $35k a year than work 65-70 and make over $60k with room to advance like I did

This is common though. People don't want to work hard to make some thing of themselves. If I. Going to work I. Going to work to make as much money as possible.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I've been a independent pharmaceutical courier for 9 years now. Took me nearly a year to get ahead with it and not being constantly broke. I finally own a home and all my cars are paid off. I had a son so he is my top priority these days, 6 years old and kicking tail at the tee ball league.. It's funny being like a soccer dad, I'm usually the only single one there. My son has the best equipment in the league tho so being single has its benefits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...