Sonic Electronix

any crescendo audio reps /dealers on this site?

Hi,

i would like to know if there are any crescendo reps or dealers that use this forum. i have a request/issue I need help with and i am unable to reach anyone directly through the crescendo website.

Can't reach crescendo. Say it ain't so lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Can't reach crescendo. Say it ain't so lol

they were easy to reach and fast to call back when i was placing my order but now there is a problem they have disappeared im so upset about this im like 2 steps away from filing a paypal dispute because honestly thats the only avenue left..

They were not the best but not the worst when I had to contact them. I had the best luck calling. 941-257-4767

bro believe me i called and called, several times a week, left messages, no one returns my calls. Filled out contact request forms on their site, no one replied.

They are purposely doing this i know. When i was PLACING my order for amps and speakers they would answer phone right away, or call back right away and answer email the same or next day. Now that my order has been fulfilled and INCOMPLETE , yes incomplete as in item missing which i have paid for, they have completely disappeared on me and refuse to contact me back. its been like a month or more that ive been trying to contact them...

Im very upset about this, i heard good things about them and did not expect this at all.. im left scratching my head..

So your order was delivered but was missing an item?

about 2-3 months ago, i bought a BSTOCK bc2000 amp which i made a deal with over the phone to be shipped to canada.. i paid extra fees for this because of duties etc.. i made SURE it would be tested and came with bass knob and manual and box etc and did not have any damage .. I paid, the amp arrived but no bass knob. I contacted them they called me right back and said that the person who packed the amp forgot the bass knob and they have it and are sorry.. I told them i need to buy 4 pwx 6.5s and to add it to that order and mail it with that order. They said sure and even made the note in my order to do so..

the pwx speakers were out of stock and eta was like in a few weeks, after a few weeks, the eta got changed to another week, then changed again another week or two..

this made me change the dates with my installer over and over again.. anyhew, finally the pwx came in stock and my order was shipped.. i get my order and again no bass knob..

this is where they disappeared. its been over a month now that ive been trying to reach someone and NOTHING.

Keep trying, but if you're just missing a bass knob.....

Those knobs are not specific, you could get another one. But I understand your problem.

(I never use mine, and I had many bass amps).

Some 4 ch amps use the same knob too.

Crescendo customer service never had a good reputation. Good luck with them.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Keep trying, but if you're just missing a bass knob.....

Those knobs are not specific, you could get another one. But I understand your problem.

(I never use mine, and I had many bass amps).

Some 4 ch amps use the same knob too.

Crescendo customer service never had a good reputation. Good luck with them.

To me a ba knob is important. I listen listen to wid variety of music and the lot of music is recorded at different levels. So, increasing and decreasing bass on the fly Is essential for me. Also it has a clipping Indicator which woul be useful. But most importantly, I PAID for it already! I shouldn't have to buy it from someon else.

**pls excuse typos usin my phone**

Archived