Beautiful truck I'm a ford guy , just not a turbo fan , no 5.0L on the lot. Nothing wrong with the V6 just turbos add a lot of heat and more oil displacement witch is always more of a chance for issues but have not seen a lot of turbo problems on F150's have seen them with the Taurus. Same motor just scares me when u get 100k on your truck what it's gonna be like to work on, I've worked on a lot of Audis and VW's with turbo problems but ford is better then that. All I know is motors don't like heat.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Don't wanna scare u got 2 buddies with the turbo and have had no issues being a macanic I just like simple.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Congrats , great truck when does the build start . Lol

Yeah my wife was like how did we almost double our budget lol

Now im gonna take my system out of my 300 sell it and start new

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Archived