Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

been beatin the **** out of my subs for a few months with more then double the RMS on them and they have performed 100% reliablility. No blown or "scratchy coils", no black marks on my tinsels, no tinsel slap, no damage to the spider. In fact i get the impression Scott WANTS me to roast something so he can see if theres any weak points to be addressed. So far it aint happnin....

Best subs i ever owned hands down. Still sound great in fact i could argue they sound better now that im workin them in a little.

Its been 3 maybe 4 months so I Just wanted to let everyone know my thoughts on this sub.

www.ficaraudio.com

that is all.

steve meade, registered basshead.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

ounds cool, im thinking about getting a BTL for us to slam around at the shop but probably a 10 just because i like lil speakers and wanna see that lil sub with the huge motor slam

Posted

Hey, Steve I was just looking at ur "Drowning Out" video. LMAO....u didnt have to play that dude like dat. lol. Na, I would have pissed on his lil CRX too if I had what u got in ur truck. What was so funny is how he turned it up like he was really gonna do sum'n against those BTLs....lol. Did u ever download that song I suggested to u in the tunez forum (Outkast,the ATLiens album "E.T. Extra Terestrial"). Get that and make a vid off of it for the boys 2 see. That song will make those 18z have the back door on ur Hoe flex'n like a ballon

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators
Posted

ya that was fun.....he is a friend of mine so its all good  ;)

nope didnt try it yet......send it to me ;)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Thanks for this review. I've been a little concerned b/c of all the tinsel slap threads over at ca.com. Glad to have this review.

One was b/c the 12" basket wasnt designed properly, and the other b/c some kid was clipping it playin 10-20hz signals to it in a box tuned to 32hz.

Looks like i shouldnt have any prob giving 2 15"s about 3000 apeice.

Posted

ya that was fun.....he is a friend of mine so its all good  ;)

nope didnt try it yet......send it to me ;)

Whats ur e-mail address...I think I can send it as an attachment
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators
Posted

Oh yea and I meant to say something to u the other day but I forgot. I make beats on the side. So If u want some lil medeoca bass songs I got laying around that I put together, just let me know and I can send them to u.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2007 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...