Second Skin Audio

Fi BTL (couple month review)

Steve with stockers....BWAHAHAHAHA

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ya they are the fully loaded

watch out for a new fi woofer expected in jan... its a cross between a q and a btl

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I cant find ANYWHERE on SMD, about Before and After on the Termlab, peak freq, spl numbers, Ive only heard "They sound better" and , "they play lower"  But I want to know the DB gain, or loss with the new amps, and subs.... Wellll Meade???? Or anyone that can direct me to a thread on the forum somewhere talking about the SPL gains??? Iam really curious

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 3 years later...

hey steve i have a question im 15 years old and im buying a fi btl 18" sub and im going to use a 2500 wat rockford amp. Ive heard from my one friend that it mite sound like crap even if i get my box professionally done which i am, is it going to sound bad or not please comment back i realy need to know. thnx

hey steve i have a question im 15 years old and im buying a fi btl 18" sub and im going to use a 2500 wat rockford amp. Ive heard from my one friend that it mite sound like crap even if i get my box professionally done which i am, is it going to sound bad or not please comment back i realy need to know. thnx

Install is everything... Staying within the Manufacturer Specs will make for awesome results.

Electrical is a must

BIG 3 and a High current Batt or two will help to never melt anything.

Another good thing would be deadener.....

any other questions ask away!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

You're friend sounds like a hater. -_-

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.