Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm back and I guess my gallbladder is dead lol

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

So I had it removed last night just laying up in the hospital now lol

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

Good deal.. Now try not to sneeze, cough.. or move for a while :D Did you get staples for the cut mid gut? That one was the biotch for me.

Posted

Even on pain meds i feel like mike tyson punched me in the ribs

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

Nice to here your home , get well man . My wife has bil reflux her breath was rank but she is on meds for it now and I'll kiss her again .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

Ron36, yup Lisa has it as well. No bad breath, but terrible pain after eating ANYTHING. Thank god for Carafate and Questran. Yah what I relief..... for me.

-Frank

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...