Sonic Electronix

You asked for help, I offered some,

You didn't like my answers (which were helpful by the way) since they didn't coincide with what you were going to do regardless of what was said,

Not my fault.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You didn't like my answers (which were helpful by the way) since they didn't coincide with what you were going to do regardless of what was said,

Not my fault.

I asked you to back it up, and you couldn't or wouldn't.

There's no point in trying to learn something from someone as arrogant as you.

How is calling people with different views from you idiots, helpful in any way?

You never said you had any experience with any sort of deadener. You never offered any reason peel and seal wouldn't work. All you did was derail the thread with your shitty posts

I think we may be in the midst of a rage quit,

Everyone gather round.

There's no point in this thread anymore since you derailed it with your useless posts.

sure there is. you got plenty of suggestions. ported box, better 4 channel, use actual sound deadener. dont get butthurt because people criticized your cheapness.

Criticism is highly welcomed. I don't care to read broke audio idiot's opinion with zero backing though. Then he acts all superior over me for asking questions that go against his opinions.

Not my fault.

I asked you to back it up, and you couldn't it wouldn't.

dont mistake his confidence for arrogance. everyone that has answered has personal experience with different deadeners. I've personally used fatmat and had decent results. until I finally ponied up the money for some secondskin that is. it's just an outstanding product that has to be experienced. buy 1sq ft of fat mat and buy 1sq ft of secondskin. put them on mirror image panels and test for resonance. fatmat loses. i thought about using peel n stick too, but i saved up for real quality. you should do the same and stop losing yourself in an internet conversation.

Not my fault.

I asked you to back it up, and you couldn't or wouldn't.

How is calling people with different views from you idiots, helpful in any way?

You never said you had any experience with any sort of deadener. You never offered any reason peel and seal wouldn't work. All you did was derail the thread with your shitty posts

Everyone gather round.

There's no point in this thread anymore since you derailed it with your useless posts.

sure there is. you got plenty of suggestions. ported box, better 4 channel, use actual sound deadener. dont get butthurt because people criticized your cheapness.

Everyone gather round.

I think you should probably re-read ythe thread,

Not one of my post was useless,

Peel n Seal is roofing tar, are you fixing a roof or sound deadening a car?

That shit smells horrible and does not stand up to the weather, it also does not work as a deadener,

Everyone else told you it was a bad idea too but I'm the one who you've chosen to have an issue with,

I'm out, good luck with your project man.

I have experience with multiple products and second skin is better than the others I have used hands down.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Anyone that tells you using peel n seal is a good idea is an idiot, plain and simple.

Thank you for your meaningful contribution!

If you had experience with them, then why is it so difficult for you to say that?

You come off as the epitome of arrogant when you knock me for wanting to save money, but expect me to take your word with absolutely zero proof

Ask those that have used P&S and you'll understand why we recommend not using it, once that shit goes on the last thing you want to do is try to rip it out in the summer heat, you have to wait till winter and colder temps to even think about removing that messy ass stinky shit.

Quality is worth the money and wait if you have to wait for the funds to open up enough to buy some, cause going cheap ain't cheap.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Anyone that tells you using peel n seal is a good idea is an idiot, plain and simple.

Thank you for your meaningful contribution!

If you had experience with them, then why is it so difficult for you to say that?

You come off as the epitome of arrogant when you knock me for wanting to save money, but expect me to take your word with absolutely zero proof

Um I didn't knock you for wanting to save money, I explained to you why in the long run you'd be wasting money,

But ok.

Archived