• Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

Put your left foot on the rear peg and stand up, I know it feels awkward but it's the easiest way. I was never a pro at them and I rode a gsxr1000 so it was alot easier to get it up. Practice practice practice. Put your frame sliders on! Lol goodluck bro I'll sub just for the hell of it tho.

I had a 05 ninja zx6r. Only time I ever did wheelies was in 1st gear. Which I bet you have done, are fucking easy, so much power in the first gear it just stands up. I eventually got them in 2nd gear, and that was a whole new world. I would drive around 50-60mph. All I would do is, I rev the engine hard, and a split second into the rev, pull the clutch in just for a split second. I am used to dirtbikes, where if you hold the clutch in. Rev it, let it out, it pops up no problem. On my street bike, I think it had a traction control system or something, where it would never pop it up doing it in that same method. From that video, it sounds like you are doing it right. Rev it up, tap the clutch so it hits the power band and pops up. Also, it can take weeks to get used to it and find that spot. I had my bike for a few months before I found that spot where it would pop up from the clutch.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Not hard to clutch up a sport bike,

Please do everyone on the road a favor though and find a nice big wide open parking lot to play around in, not the streets.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nice Vlog bro.. I agree with Broke though.. Keep the clowning around and goofing off to a closed controlled environment so that you don't put other motorists at risk :)

Keep practicing and you'll get it eventually

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived