Second Skin Audio

JL Audio subwoofer for music home?

Thanks everyone who has replied to all my posts. But I have come down to one solution.

JL Audio CP112-W0v3 as a subwoofer for my room to listen to music (powering it with a plate amp 4 ohm and power rating is well met, also connected to my av so the power won't be an issue) and I have a small-medium sized normal room that's all tiles and double brick walls so I can really hear subwoofers.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK is this good

Why not just buy a sub and enclosure designed for home audio? Or buy a driver and build an enclosure since you have an amp. Probably soind a lot better than a prefab car audio sub/enclosure. Probably cheaper too.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Why not just buy a sub and enclosure designed for home audio? Or buy a driver and build an enclosure since you have an amp. Probably soind a lot better than a prefab car audio sub/enclosure. Probably cheaper too.

this subwoofer comes with a hi quality manufacturers box designed specifically for this sub. Just wanted to know of people if there is some tricky stuff like frequency response or whatever it may be that makes it inappropriate for use

this subwoofer comes with a hi quality manufacturers box designed specifically for this sub. Just wanted to know of people if there is some tricky stuff like frequency response or whatever it may be that makes it inappropriate for use

In other word it's going to lack low end if used for home audio, don't do it, if you like the sub get it and do a home audio box for it.

In other word it's going to lack low end if used for home audio, don't do it, if you like the sub get it and do a home audio box for it.
just checking now the sub + box enclosure it supposedly goes down to 22 hertz SUPPOSEDLY

Archived