Second Skin Audio

Can anyone help me figure out this volume?

Can anyone calculate the volume of this box? And how do people fit 12's under the seat in crewcab F150's? 04-08. Gonna build the box today but not sure whether i should get some SD-3 10's or SD-3 12' with polyfill. I would rather get the 12's but i need to figure out how much space is in the box. And if anyone could change the sketchup design to somehow fit 2 12's that would be awesome. 11 1/8" cutout. 2nukia1.png Also would it be better to cutout the area in front of the woofer so air can escape forwards or leave it closed under the seat? here is the sketchup file http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00013794923448616123 Also the bottom is flat in the design because im going to fiberglass the floor of it.

Without any dimensions it is impossible to figure out the volume of that enclosure.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Now we have the measurements but we can't tell what we are looking at. Clear as mud. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Also would it be better to cutout the area in front of the woofer so air can escape forwards or leave it closed under the seat?

If you're going to have air escaping it should be through a port otherwise you'll just have a leaky sealed box (nobody wants that). However, with the space being so small and limited, I don't think you'll have enough room to port it but I may be wrong. Maybe someone on here can design it so. For two twelves though, I can almost guarantee that you'll have to go sealed if you're able to fit the subs in there at all.

Off topic but does anyone know how to delete a post or is it not possible? Sometimes I accidentally post something twice (hence why this is being written) and would rather not clutter up a thread with my double posts. Sorry for this random question

Archived