Christian Murace Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 DS-18 have announced their 32" woofer and after talking on Facebook check out these specs ! Edit : I can't attach images on phones devo , but basically it is a 15000w rms 30000w max beast that is 6000$ usd, measures 32" and I'll keep you guys updated on more
Kyblack76 Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 Meh. Pass. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Jhunt94 Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 Just something iffy to me about their subs 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Christian Murace Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 Just something iffy to me about their subsYeh true what is it that people don't like about it ?
Mariothadon Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I've heard nothing but good things about them
Keith77 Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I believe Shok has one too Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
redbaron80 Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 How about the $6,000 price. Serious, if 21's or larger were popular or work well, I'm pretty sure they would be released long time ago by different companies. 2 or more 18s usually work well. and proven. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Mariothadon Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I'm pretty sure DS18 isn't the only company that has made a subwoofer that big.
Christian Murace Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 How about the $6,000 price. Serious, if 21's or larger were popular or work well, I'm pretty sure they would be released long time ago by different companies. 2 or more 18s usually work well. and proven. true and at the price you could buy like5 team sundowns
Christian Murace Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 I'm pretty sure DS18 isn't the only company that has made a subwoofer that big. I haven't heard of a company making a 32 before , I'm sure There is some that do tho
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.