Ron36 Posted June 29, 2016 Report Posted June 29, 2016 This is my truck , got no hump though and I raised the seat about 2inches but it's a start , 3 SA-10's ran at .6ohms visors shake about 2inches ,I'm more then happy with it and still have a truck. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
2013Denali Posted June 29, 2016 Author Report Posted June 29, 2016 Thanks for the idea, it looks like it can hit hard and low.
dolarbilz Posted June 29, 2016 Report Posted June 29, 2016 Guys these truck don't have much room under rear seat like other chevy's, I know I have 2011,, you might be able get shallow mounts subs to fit and they do sound good.
dolarbilz Posted June 29, 2016 Report Posted June 29, 2016 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193014-silveradozapco99prshybrid-audio/page-1 Here's my build log if like to see options
2013Denali Posted June 30, 2016 Author Report Posted June 30, 2016 Thanks for your insight, I like your choices of equipment.
Mike Rebman Posted July 6, 2016 Report Posted July 6, 2016 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195258-01-silverado-4-10s-in-progress/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.