Mariothadon Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 Need a sealed box for three American Bass HD 12s. Specs need to be 35W x 13.5" H x 20 D. Who can do this for me?
Mariothadon Posted July 1, 2016 Author Report Posted July 1, 2016 Need to be extra strong cause I know prefab won't hold up
MrSkippyJ Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 I thought you wanted lows? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Mariothadon Posted July 1, 2016 Author Report Posted July 1, 2016 I do ..I won't be able to fit a ported box with 3 12s though...
dsw422 Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 Are u willing to pay the shipping cost? Or do u want someone local 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
Mariothadon Posted July 1, 2016 Author Report Posted July 1, 2016 I'll pay shipping... I need box able to fit in my trunk and using American Bass HD recommended specs
Joe X Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 Need a sealed box for three American Bass HD 12s. Specs need to be 35W x 13.5" H x 20 D. Who can do this for me? I'd say those subs won't like sealed very much, honestly I would do two ported.
Skullz Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 Go to home depot and buy a 4x8 sheet of mdf with a cut list and have the clerk cut the pieces to size for you so you can build it yourself. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
dsw422 Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 What vehicle is this going in? 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.