jessdabest77 Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 I'm trying to build a box for a buddy,and he has an 8" DD sub,but I don't know which one it is.I have no picture's of it but it was a single voice coil with direct lead's. I apologize for no pic's. Any help guy's?
dolarbilz Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 DD offers " universal" box design on there web ,other than that we are guessing
BoomZoom808 Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 DD offers " universal" box design on there web ,other than that we are guessing This but if it's single coil is probably a 508 their box designs on their site are awesome I have built a few 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
jessdabest77 Posted July 1, 2016 Author Report Posted July 1, 2016 Thanks I'LL check out the site again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.