Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Designer that won't give up!!!!! Will Pay!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I did test my actual tuning yesterday. It's right about 35h. When unloading happens I'm test burping at 44hz sealed up. I can try block idea. My stock dd was 3 layer medium I believe is what online says.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Posted

You should be tuned closer to your burp tone frequency, that would help limit drivers excursion, maybe a dual tuning setup would work for you.

Posted

Your car should peak around 47 hz

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

What do you mean dual tuning? Like changeable ports?

That would one way but there are other methods.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10140 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...