Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I replaced the alternator on my 96 isuzu rodeo with a 200a high output alternator. Once installed my a/c stopped working and my brake light came on and my batt light came on. I put my stock alternator back on and everything went back to normal. What could be wrong? I sent the alternator back to the manufacturer and everything tested good. Im lost. Has anyone else been down this road?

Posted

Did you install a shorter belt?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 721 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...