Sundown Audio

Rockford Fosgate prime 1200.1d

sinister317

That amp will be fine till you upgrade. Move it or add fans so it can have some airflow and get a dd1 and cc1 that way u know ur set up properly.

I used a O scope for head unit while I had one it got stolen from car but radio clips at 36 out of 40 it's a pioneer 4100nex 4volt pre outs.

Cool, thanks, good to know. I have a Pioneer as well (model in signature) but clips at 37/40 so I a safe at 36, still only go to 35 anyway though to be safe.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I used a O scope for head unit while I had one it got stolen from car but radio clips at 36 out of 40 it's a pioneer 4100nex 4volt pre outs.

Cool, thanks, good to know. I have a Pioneer as well (model in signature) but clips at 37/40 so I a safe at 36, still only go to 35 anyway though to be safe.

You know you're good at 36. Get crazy today man. Go to 36!

Lol I stay at 35 on volume....it very loud at that setting I just got to get the bass right. I know the subs can hit harder...I just got to get a bigger amp I guess to get that eyeball shaking bass lol. The challenger I drive does the bass justice when subs face to the rear good car for subs ?

Ok I'm on my cell phone so should I go to a computer or.....cuz the view I see is different than computer. I want to order asap. I spent decent money on subs and I think thier capable of good things.

http://www.wccaraudio.com/

Archived